Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Some of My Firsts

 
(First time dressing up and going to Applebees Costume Party for Halloween...yes we were the only five there...dressed up...over the age of 25....but we all five WON, $100.00 split ooow ooooow) 




1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning.

Literally hit snooze on the four alarms that are set on my phone...I HATE...waking up more than anything on Gods green earth. But once I make it out of bed, I go straight to the bathroom and brush my teeth.


2. First thing you reach for when you open the fridge.

Normally...as long as I'm telling the truth...its a Mountain Dew...or Pink Powerade..if it's in there


3. First things you do when you go to the gym.

Hah...what gym?



4. First thing you do you when you get home from work.


Relax for about 15 minutes with my ass on the couch
 

5. First car

The best car ever! and the one I asked for, a silver Toyota Camry...which normally got yelled at it Hi Ho Silver!!...or it was called the Silver Bullet



6. First car accident / traffic violation

Um...first traffic violation...was the day I got my drivers license...in the next town over, about midnight...for going 15mph over the limit...yes, I did turn into Bi-lo..and act like I was buying groceries...sat by the phone for two weeks thinking they were going to call my mother hahahha...they didn't

 
7. First thing you wanted to be when you grew up

Always wanted to work in a Zoo...literally, still is...my dream job



8. First choice beverage

Mountain DEWWWWWWWWWW



9. First choice breakfast

Grandparents breakfast...the works...even slices of block cheese!



10. First choice dessert

Red Velvet Cake..my aunt makes from scratch


11. First song that comes to mind

Hey Ho...The Lumineers <3



12. First major purchase

My 2008 VW light green beetle...I loved it then...sure do miss it now...traded up for a GMC Yukon 4x4...which is also my love now :)



13. First job

Working at the drug store in town...for a few hours after school and 4 on saturday...yup...only open for four hours on saturday..needless to say, my check wasn't very big



14. First time you flew on a plane

probably in the 90's...to go see my dad in Chicago with my lil brother...flew by ourselves I think



15. First real "big girl" job
Well...I had several jobs....worked in three pharmacies, then a job at a law office and now a county job...so I guess I will count the law office job, in 2005 maybe? I was there about three years...i think...whew my memory is going to the birds!

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you wanted to work in a zoo when you were younger!! I wanted to be a paramedic, randomly.

    ReplyDelete