Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Ok..




Happy Thursday to everyone....thank sweet baby Jesus that it's almost friday...I need wine...and TV reality time..and just plain sleep! I Thought I would check out this link-up with Amber...enjoy lovelies!

It's Ok...
 
 
~ That I have been searching Craigslist for the past three weeks for a new puppy to bring in to our humble abode...although I completely don't have the time right now to train a puppy...in this crazy ass Northwest Georgia weather :/
 
~ That I don't have spare dolla dolla bills yo! to eat lunch every day while at work...I'm sure eating from home will be much better for my waist line ugh..
 
~ I have not talked to my ex room mate in a week almost, I just needed a little breaky break time, for my sanity pretty much #Sorryimnotsorry
 
~ That I am SUPER ready for summer so that I can wear all my pretty summer dresses that
are just hanging in my closet dying to be worn again...i'm sure my flip flops feel about the same
 


 
~ That I need a wild and crazy night out with my friends soon! Time to start makin more memories as we like to say!!



1 comment:

  1. Haha! I don't like spending money for lunch at work because it gets TOO expensive! Good luck on that wild and crazy night out ;)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete